1. What's our favourite colour?
Yellow.... but that's not really the useful stuff that we should be putting in our FAQ section is it?
2. I'm unable to connect to Instagram
You just need to clear your cache or browsing history from your Internet browser.
(If you're using Chrome, then click on 'Chrome' top left in menu bar and then Clear Browsing Data)
This error happens from time to time and is because of the Instagram API.
3. Do I have to have an Instagram account to order these magnets?
Not at all. You can upload photos directly from your phone's camera roll, your computer, Google Drive and Facebook.
BUT - and this is important - so important it's in red even.... the really really important thing here is that when you upload from sources other than Instagram you HAVE to make sure that your photos are square (we're not called Skwe for no reason.)
How do I make my photos square?
Once you've uploaded your images using our software you'll need to click on each image (that's not already square) in the preview area to crop them. You'll see a square cropping tool that you use to select what part of the photo you want as your magnet. It's not difficult but does need to be done.
How do I make sure my magnets look the best they can?
Great question because we print what we receive and don't want to disappoint you because you've uploaded a dud photo!
- Remember that the magnets are each 5cm x 5cm so...
- Close-ups work best
- Use photos that aren't too dark
- One photo per magnet (we really don't recommend collages as magnets are too small for this)
- If you're uploading standard photos from Facebook or your computer / phone you'll need to crop the images to be square, using the tool provided.
- The magnets are square - you want to make sure that the final version of what you've uploaded fills the square.
How do you deliver the magnets?
Our magnets are couriered to you. You'll receive a tracking number as soon as your delivery has been despatched from the Skwe head office... a.k.a garage. (don't knock us, there are just too many good stories of amazing company's that started in a garage for us not to start there.)
Courier prices are worked out at check out depending on where you're needing them delivered.
What does delivery cost?
Delivery to main regions in South Africa is R60 and R110 to outlying areas (South Africa). You'll need to drop us an email if you want us to courier Internationally for you.
Courier cost is calculated at check out.
It's not letting me log in to another Instagram account
It's that Instagram API thing again - you just need to clear your cache / browsing history.
What other questions can we post here?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other questions as we get started. We'll keep updating this page (and of course respond to your emails quick stix)